Artificial Turf for Schools
If you’re looking for a cost-effective and safe solution for your school landscape, the experts at Capitol Turf Pros have the right option for you! Our artificial turf is perfect for your courtyards, playground and everything in between. If you’re in the Maryland, DC or Virginia area and need an excellent turf option, call on the professionals at Capitol Turf Pros!
Our Realistic Synthetic Turf for Schools
A major concern of many consumers is that artificial turf can look ratty and fake, and feel twice as bad. We’re proud to say that with our turf, nothing could be further from the truth! We use an advanced polyethylene monofilament turf for your playgrounds and courtyards that is pliable, soft and realistic. It looks just like the real thing, with none of the hassle!
The Benefits Of Our Turf
Our turf provides a number of benefits, including:
- Safety. You’ve likely seen a turf burn or two in your time, but polyethylene turf is soft and creates considerably less friction than its nylon counterpart. This means no scrapes or burns from a spill, and due to the sandy cushion our turf is installed on, no bruises due to impact either! In fact, it’s fair to say our turf ends up being softer than natural grass and earth. The school yard turf we use is certified for up to 12-foot critical head fall, and our school turf installers work in compliance with CPSC guidelines.
- Durability. High-traffic areas like a playground or courtyard have to endure quite a bit of abuse. Hundreds of feet every day, and an endless number of activities can wreak havoc on natural grass or underwhelming turf, but our poly turf is made of tough stuff. Our blades of grass are exceptionally resistant to bending and breaking, keeping your green looking clean and fresh in the face of the most rigorous of stompings.
- Sanitary. Our turf is antimicrobial by nature, ensuring that no mossy or murky mess ends up all over your gorgeous greens.
- Low-maintenance. Poly turf is notable for being easy to clean, and requires very little upkeep. This reduces the need for constant attention, allowing grounds staff to handle more important matters. In addition, polyethylene turf has a very long lifespan, rarely needing repair or premature replacement.
- Visual appeal. For a natural look that stands unfazed by time or stress, our polyethylene is unbeatable! Poly turf has all of the perks of gorgeous, natural grass, with a slew of added benefits and a reduced need for time and cost consuming maintenance.
Synthetic Turf For Schools in Maryland, DC and Virginia
For the best options in artificial turf around, contact the pros at Capitol Turf Pros! Our experts lead the industry in knowledge, skill and service, and can help you get the most out of your courtyards and playgrounds. Contact us today to learn more about our services, and how we can help you best!