Keeping a baseball or softball field ready to go for 9 innings isn’t easy. With the constant pounding it takes from fielders paired with the heavy maintenance the diamond takes, it’s just not an economical investment for many! From watering, to re-sodding, to keeping it weed-free, maintaining a baseball or softball field requires hours of prep during the season. Fortunately, there’s a better way! With Capitol Turf Pros’ synthetic turf, you can install a convenient, durable, safe surface that will be both a healthier surface for athletes to play and a sound investment.
To learn more about artificial turf for baseball and softball fields in Brookeville, MD, contact Capitol Turf Pros today!
Benefits of Synthetic Turf for Baseball and Softball Fields
Our synthetic turf is widely regarded as among the best in the area. That’s because our turf is:
- Durable: Capitol Turf Pros’ high-quality synthetic turf is a great way to improve your baseball field. Our turf is non-abrasive and soft, making it perfect for any field. Plus, with a lifespan average of ten years, our turf is a safe, low-maintenance investment.
- Great for any season: Whether it’s rain, sleet, snow, or brutal heat, our synthetic turf is up for the job. With a quick-draining surface and an active heat-block, any day can be game day with synthetic turf.
- Safe: Our turf is certified for a 12-foot critical head fall, which creates a safer field for the athletes.
- Low-maintenance: With quick-draining synthetic turf, you won’t have to worry about ruining the field while practicing after it rains. Our turf sits on an absorbent bed of subsoil made of crushed rubble or gravel, which absorbs moisture and liquid to help keep it dry. Also, you’ll never have to worry about upkeep or mowing again!
- Clean: Because our turf is moisture-resistant and chemical-free, and has an anti-microbial surface, it’s a perfect sanitary alternative for your field. Plus, because of the draining system that comes with our turf, cleaning will be a breeze. This is great for turf any field. Our turf is chemical-free for a safe sporting environment.
What Is Capitol Turf Pros’ Turf Made Of?
Artificial turf has come a long way from the harsh surface found in baseball stadiums like St. Louis, Houston, and Philly in the 70s and 80s. Our synthetic turf uses sand-filled, polypropylene material. Polypropylene is a versatile plastic that is used in many common objects, from stationary to car parts. With its high melting point, easy acceptance of dye, and moldable structure, it can be easily transformed into high-quality synthetic turf.
Polypropylene turf is one of the most well-known and popular turf blends in the world of turf materials. Because of its versatility and cost-effectiveness, it’s a popular choice for both residential and commercial projects.
This blend of polypropylene is perfect for baseball and softball fields due to its soft but durable nature.
Contact Capitol Turf Pros Today
If you’re ready to update your baseball or softball field to the highest-quality surface available, contact Capitol Turf Pros today! Our licensed installers can provide you with a FREE quote on your synthetic turf installation project.