Despite all of the parks and lush greenery in Maryland, it can be tough to keep your yard looking spotless if you have a dog (or a few) at your home. Regardless of the size of your home or yard, maintaining fresh grass when you have a pup can be a challenge. That’s where synthetic turf comes in. Installing artificial grass to create a pet area for your dog can give you an option that’s easy to take care of and stays beautiful all year long.
However, if you install synthetic turf for your furry friend, you’ll want to be sure it’s as safe and comfortable as possible. Check out these guidelines for choosing the best artificial grass for your dog.
6 Things to Look for in Synthetic Turf for Your Pet Area
When you’re deciding on which type of artificial grass to install for your dog, be sure to look out for these six qualities:
- Low-maintenance – If you get the highest quality artificial grass on the market, you’ll never have to fuss with scrubbing out stains. Picking up after your dog will be a breeze when you install easy-to-clean synthetic turf.
- Moisture-resistant – Look for turf that drains easily and doesn’t retain puddles after it rains. You won’t have to worry about muddy pawprints through the house, even if your dog enjoys running and rolling around in your yard.
- Anti-microbial – Not only do you want to keep your home clean, but you also want your dog to be as safe as possible when playing outside. Make sure the turf you choose is anti-microbial and chemical-free to keep you and your dog healthy.
- Eco-friendly – Since artificial grass doesn’t require watering or fertilizer, it’ll help protect the environment while keeping your dog clean and safe.
- Durable – If your dog loves digging around in your yard and uprooting plants, you won’t have to stress about that with synthetic turf. Using artificial grass that’s durable and resistant to wear and tear will keep your yard looking good for years without limiting the fun for your dog.
- Versatile – When you install artificial grass, you want it to seamlessly blend in with your yard, rooftop, or terrace without looking fake or out of place. Investing in high-quality synthetic turf will make both you and your dog happy since it’ll look and feel like real grass.
Install the Best Artificial Grass for Your Pet Area in MD, DC, or VA
Owning a pet is an investment of time, energy, and money. You want only the best for your dog, whether big or small. Synthetic turf is a great alternative to real grass because of its ease, aesthetic value, and practicality. If you’re looking for the highest quality artificial grass for your dog in the Maryland, DC, or Northern Virginia area, learn more about the Capitol Turf Pros advantage. We guarantee your (and your dog’s!) complete satisfaction with the synthetic turf installation services you select.
Capitol Turf Pros is happy to serve the Montgomery County area and beyond. To learn more about synthetic turf installation for your pet area, call (240) 454-3794 or contact us online today!