Are you looking for a surface that is soft, clean, non-toxic, and durable for your retirement community? Then Capitol Turf Pros’ artificial turf is perfect for courtyards, sun rooms, porches, and even roof decks. With its carpet-soft feel and quick-draining surface, our turf can be used in a variety of ways to improve the safety and performance of multiple areas of your business.
What Are the Benefits of Synthetic Turf for Retirement Communities?
Do you worry about slick outdoor surfaces? Are you concerned that residents could harm themselves slipping in wet grass after a rainstorm? If you’ve answered yes to either of these questions, then you should consider installing our high-quality synthetic turf for your retirement community. Not only is our synthetic turf versatile enough to be used in a wide variety of areas, but it’s also:
- Comfortable – Our turf has a special heat block, so it will stay cooler than other surfaces in the sun. It’s perfect for a pool deck!
- Durable – Our turf is a long-term investment. When you install our synthetic grass, you won’t have to worry about wear and tear for about 15 to 20 years.
- Low-maintenance – Not only will our turf create an attractive, safe environment for your retirement community, but it’s also extremely low-maintenance. When you install our turf, you’ll never have to worry about watering, mowing, trimming, or fertilizing.
- Sanitary – Perhaps most importantly, our turf has an antimicrobial surface that prevents bacteria buildup.
- Soft – Our turf is comfortable and filled with a soft fill that will pad falls.
- Water-resistant – Artificial turf is moisture-resistant and dries extremely quickly after it rains, leaving no puddles or mud patches. This means a reduced risk of dangerous falls after rainstorms.
Don’t stress about having to secure potentially slippery areas. Our turf can be installed in a wide variety of places—like your retirement community!
Where Can You Install Artificial Turf at Your Retirement Community?
Our artificial turf is more than just a safe alternative for your retirement community—you can use it to add new recreational areas, including:
- Putting greens – This is a great way to keep residents happy and active. Capitol Turf Pros specializes in installing putting greens, so you know you’ll get a high-quality installation.
- Dog areas – If your community allows for pets, this is a great way to create an area that’s just for them! Whether it’s for visiting dogs or full-time pets, our turf makes for a convenient, comfortable pet area.
- Balconies – For any retirement community in the city, providing outdoor areas for your residents is key. If space is limited, install artificial turf on balconies to allow for barefoot relaxation.
- Courtyards – As a relaxing place to unwind, your courtyard can be even easier to manage with synthetic turf.
Contact Capitol Turf Pros for Retirement Community Turf in Montgomery County, MD
For added convenience and lower maintenance at your retirement community in Maryland, install artificial turf. We guarantee the highest quality turf possible for your residents, and our installers would be happy to meet with you for a design consultation.