Artificial Turf for Schools in MD, VA & Washington DC
If you’re looking for a cost-effective and safe solution for your school landscape, the experts at Capitol Turf Pros have the right option for you! Our artificial turf is perfect for your courtyards, playground, and everything in between.
If you’re in the Maryland, DC, or Northern Virginia area and need an excellent turf option, call on the professionals at Capitol Turf Pros by contacting us online or calling 240-454-3794 today!
What Are the Benefits of Artificial Turf?
A major concern of many consumers is that artificial turf can look ratty and fake and feel twice as bad. We’re proud to say that with our turf, nothing could be further from the truth! We use an advanced polyethylene monofilament turf for your playgrounds and courtyards that is pliable, soft, and realistic. It looks just like the real thing with none of the hassle!
Our turf provides a number of other advantages, including:
- Safe – You’ve likely seen a turf burn or two in your time, but polyethylene turf is soft and creates considerably less friction than its nylon counterpart. This means no scrapes or burns from a spill, and due to the sandy cushion on which our turf is installed, no bruises due to impact either! In fact, it’s fair to say our turf ends up being softer than natural grass. The school yard turf we use is certified for up to 12-foot critical head fall, and our school turf installers work in compliance with CPSC guidelines, making it perfect for playgrounds.
- Durable – High-traffic areas like a playground or courtyard have to endure quite a bit of abuse. Hundreds of feet every day and an endless number of activities can wreak havoc on natural grass or underwhelming turf, but our poly turf is made of tough stuff. Our blades of grass are exceptionally resistant to bending and breaking, keeping your green looking clean and fresh in the face of the most rigorous of stompings.
- Sanitary – Our turf is antimicrobial by nature, ensuring that no mossy or murky mess ends up all over your gorgeous greens.
- Low-maintenance – Poly turf is notable for being easy to clean and requires very little upkeep. This reduces the need for constant attention, allowing grounds staff to handle more important matters. In addition, polyethylene turf has a very long lifespan, rarely needing repair or premature replacement.
- Attractive – For a natural look that stands unfazed by time or stress, our polyethylene is unbeatable! Synthetic turf has all of the perks of gorgeous, natural grass, with a slew of added benefits and a reduced need for time and cost consuming maintenance.
How is synthetic turf a safe option for school playgrounds?
Synthetic turf for playgrounds helps you meet safety requirements when installed adequately (without giving up the natural look of grass). It offers a cushiony spring to it to help absorb shock and potentially minimize the severity of fall injuries.
Why does the shape of synthetic grass matter?
The blade shapes of synthetic grass are designed to withstand different conditions, whether it’s high foot traffic or children on a playground. The shape of the blade you choose will also influence the softness and durability of your artificial grass.
Synthetic Turf Installation for Schools in MD, DC & Northern VA
For the best options in artificial turf around, contact the pros at Capitol Turf Pros! Our experts lead the industry in knowledge, skill, and service, and we can help you get the most out of your courtyards and playgrounds.
Contact us online or call 240-454-3794 today to learn more about our services and schedule a consultation for synthetic turf installation at your school in the Montgomery County area!