Artificial Grass for Preschools in Maryland, Northern Virginia & DC
Maintaining a safe, sanitary, and comfortable play area is essential to running a successful preschool. For your outdoor areas, no surface combines safety, cleanliness, and comfort like the artificial grass from Capitol Turf Pros in Montgomery County, MD. Unlike grass, our synthetic turf for preschools doesn’t need the huge investment of time and manpower to be maintained and won’t create mud after rain. As a matter of fact, our turf has an integrated draining system that helps it dry incredibly quickly.
Synthetic turf by Capitol Turf Pros is a great alternative to traditional surfacing, which can help transform your preschool’s playground into an outdoor oasis that looks as good as it feels. As the Montgomery County area’s leading synthetic turf installer, we have installed our safe, durable, cost-effective playground turf in a number of local community playgrounds and preschools with great success.
If you are interested in installing turf for your Washington, DC, Maryland, or Northern Virginia preschool, contact Capitol Turf Pros online or call (240) 454-3794 today!
What Is Artificial Grass?
Capitol Turf Pros synthetic turf is manufactured in the USA and made from polypropylene fibers which are sewn in thin layers onto a rubberized mat. We use Envirofill sand to fill our turf, which is specially coated with an antimicrobial agent to prevent the growth of bacteria while eliminating the risk of an allergic reaction to grass, making it more sanitary and comfortable than other types of playground flooring. This material mimics the look and feel of real grass—without the maintenance—and stays cool and comfortable in the summer heat.
Benefits of Synthetic Turf for Your Preschool
When you install artificial turf at your preschool, you’re guaranteed to have a surface that is:
- Comfortable – Our turf has a special heat block, so it will stay cooler than other surfaces in the sun. Also, with its soft, carpet-like feel, children won’t get hurt when running around and playing.
- Durable – Our turf is a long-term investment. When you install our synthetic grass, you won’t have to worry about wear and tear for about 15 – 20 years.
- Low-maintenance – Not only will our turf create an attractive, safe environment for your preschool, but it’s also extremely low-maintenance. When you install our turf, you’ll never have to worry about watering, mowing, trimming, or fertilizing.
- Sanitary – Perhaps most importantly, our turf has an antimicrobial surface that prevents bacteria buildup. Who doesn’t want to be at ease about sanitation while the kids are at play?
- Water-resistant – Artificial grass is moisture-resistant and dries extremely quickly after it rains, meaning no puddles or mud patches. Plus—unlike real grass—since our turf dries so quickly, you can get the kids outside much faster on rainy days without having to worry about a mess. Don’t settle for slippery stone pebbles or slimy wood chips after it rains!
- Attractive – We are the experts at creating functional and aesthetically pleasing artificial grass environments. Because design options and limitless, we can customize your preschool’s synthetic turf to best meet your needs. Plus, we bet no one will be able to tell if your synthetic grass is real or fake without close inspection.
Artificial Grass as a Safety Measure
The safety of your students is paramount. Our synthetic turf:
- Stays cool, even in hot weather.
- Resists bacteria, thanks to its antimicrobial treatment.
- Dries quickly, so little feet are less likely to slip.
- Won’t cause allergic reactions like natural grass or invasive weeds will.
Synthetic turf is less abrasive than pebbles or woodchips, both of which can cause cuts or scrapes. Additionally, according to the Public Playground Safety Handbook written by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), some woodchips have been treated in chromated copper arsenate, which is toxic. Finally, our high-quality polypropylene turf is certified for up to a 12-foot critical head fall in compliance with CPSC guidelines.
Preschool Turf Installation for Playgrounds in MD, DC & VA
If you’re interested in enhancing the space at your preschool in the Montgomery County area by installing artificial grass, get in touch with Capitol Turf Pros today. We’ll help you with everything from initial design consultation to final installation.
If you’re in the Maryland, DC, or Northern Virginia area and are interested in installing turf for your preschool—inside or outside—give us a call! Contact the synthetic turf installation experts at Capitol Turf Pros or call (240) 454-3794 to get started!