Artificial Turf for Daycares in Montgomery County, MD
At your daycare facility, it’s important to have the highest quality, safest, and most durable surface for your playground or courtyard. The synthetic turf from Capitol Turf Pros not only fits the bill there, but it is also highly sanitary and extremely low-maintenance. With these qualities, our turf is the perfect fit for your childcare facility.
If your daycare is in Washington, DC, Maryland, or Northern Virginia, contact Capitol Turf Pros online or call 240-454-3794 for a free consultation today to learn more about our turf installation process!
What Are the Benefits of Artificial Turf?
A major concern of many consumers is that artificial turf can look ratty and fake and feel twice as bad. We’re proud to say that with our turf, nothing could be further from the truth! We use an advanced polyethylene monofilament turf for your playgrounds and courtyards that is pliable, soft, and realistic. It looks just like the real thing with none of the hassle!
Our turf provides a number of other advantages, including:
- Safe – You’ve likely seen a turf burn or two in your time, but polyethylene turf is soft and creates considerably less friction than its nylon counterpart. This means no scrapes or burns from a spill, and due to the sandy cushion on which our turf is installed, no bruises due to impact either! In fact, it’s fair to say our turf ends up being softer than natural grass. The school yard turf we use is certified for up to 12-foot critical head fall, and our daycare turf installers work in compliance with CPSC guidelines, making it perfect for playgrounds.
- Durable – High-traffic areas like a playground or courtyard have to endure quite a bit of abuse. Hundreds of feet every day and an endless number of activities can wreak havoc on natural grass or underwhelming turf, but our poly turf is made of tough stuff. Our blades of grass are exceptionally resistant to bending and breaking, keeping your green looking clean and fresh in the face of the most rigorous of stompings.
- Sanitary – Our turf is antimicrobial by nature, ensuring that no mossy or murky mess ends up all over your gorgeous greens.
- Low-maintenance – Poly turf is notable for being easy to clean and requires very little upkeep. This reduces the need for constant attention, allowing grounds staff to handle more important matters. In addition, polyethylene turf has a very long lifespan, rarely needing repair or premature replacement.
- Attractive – For a natural look that stands unfazed by time or stress, our polyethylene is unbeatable! Synthetic turf has all of the perks of gorgeous, natural grass, with a slew of added benefits and a reduced need for time and cost consuming maintenance.
Synthetic Turf Installation in MD, DC & Northern VA
Our turf is the safest, most sanitary surface for your daycare facility. Not only is it perfect for any outdoor areas you have, but it also makes a great indoor surface for any playrooms you have at your childcare facility. We have some of the best artificial turf installers in Maryland, so if you choose Capitol Turf Pros, you know your turf installation will go smoothly from start to finish.
Capitol Turf Pros offers a high-quality synthetic turf option that’s perfect for you and your budget. Contact us online or call 240-454-3794 today for a free consultation about our turf installation services to see what we can do for your daycare in Montgomery County!