Artificial grass for dogs is the perfect solution to your pet potty problems in Brookeville, MD. Whether you live in an apartment or a sprawling estate like the Kentlands Mansion, keeping your dog from tearing up the yard can be difficult. If you have an apartment or condo, you know what a pain it is to take your pup down the elevator and across the street every time he has to go. If you have a yard, you know how tough it can be to have a designated spot for your pup to do his business while keeping your yard looking fresh in the process. By installing a pet area from Capitol Turf Pros, you can get the look of real grass with the minimal upkeep of synthetic turf.
Tried artificial turf for pets in the past but got tired of the smell? Good news! Our fake grass for dogs is quick-draining, easily cleaned with a hose, and is incredibly durable—durable enough to combat digging, romping, and other doggie habits.
Our pet area turf is perfect for small Brookeville spaces, as well, including
- Apartment balconies
- Condo terraces
- Townhome yards
- Rowhouse lawns
- Communal areas for apartment completes
- And more!
Do you need artificial grass for dogs in Brookeville, MD? Capitol Turf Pros has all your synthetic turf needs covered. Get a quote today by calling us at (240) 454-3794 or by contacting us online!
Pet Area Turf Installation for Homes and Businesses in Brookeville, MD
Our polyethylene turf is no over-the-counter fake grass for dogs. First, we install a 4-inch base of crushed stone. The turf goes over that and is tacked down to a board that we embed into the gravel base around the entire perimeter. This process ensures longevity as well as a quick-draining, smell-resistant area for your pet.
When it comes to creating a happy, healthy, and active environment for your pet – and saving yourself some major headaches – look no further than our synthetic grass for dogs. Free of pesticides and chemical treatments, it allows you to maintain a lush, beautiful lawn without sacrificing your pet’s health.
Our special polyethylene turf is no over-the-counter fake grass for dogs. First, we install a 4-inch base of crushed stone. Then, we lay down a layer of turf and tack it down to a board that we embed into the gravel base around the entire perimeter. This process ensures longevity as well as a quick-draining, smell-free area for your pet.
When it comes to creating a happy, healthy, and active environment for your pet – and saving yourself some major headaches—look no further than our synthetic grass for dogs. Free of pesticides and chemical treatments, it allows you to maintain a lush, beautiful lawn without sacrificing your pet’s health and happiness.
Benefits of Installing Artificial Grass for Dogs in Brookeville, MD
Living in Brookeville, where space can be limited, means you’re in the prime spot to install artificial turf for your dog or other pets (we don’t discriminate—your cat, rabbit, or ferret might enjoy it, too!). Here’s why you should install fake grass for your dog in Brookeville:
- Little maintenance required – Our high-quality polypropylene turf is extremely easy to clean. Picking up after your dog or pet will be hassle-free.
- Resistance to moisture – Our synthetic turf drains rapidly after a rain storm, leaving no mud or puddles. This allows your dog to run around and play without getting dirty (or tracking muddy paw prints into your house!).
- Safety and cleanliness – The synthetic turf we install is chemical-free and has an anti-microbial surface to prevent bacteria growth without harming you or your pet.
- Eco-friendly characteristics – With artificial turf, there’s no need for watering or fertilizing, making it an environmentally friendly solution for your yard or pet care center.
- Durability – Capitol Turf Pros installs one of the highest quality synthetic turf products on the market. Our sand-filled, polypropylene turf will look good for years, even after a lot of wear and tear.
- Versatility – You can find our fake grass for dogs in a number of varieties, colors, and textures, to make sure it blends in with the rest of your lawn!
No matter what kind of pet you have or how big your yard is, synthetic turf can be extremely beneficial. Pet care can be difficult, but with our artificial turf, it’s simpler than ever. You’ll have a healthy environment your pet can enjoy and the complete peace of mind that your space will remain in pristine condition. No more dealing with torn up lawns and muddy messes!
Install Artificial Grass for Dogs in Brookeville, MD
If you live in Brookeville, MD, Capitol Turf Pros can design and install high-quality fake grass for your pet. You’d be amazed at how realistic it is (check out our gallery if you’re still not convinced) and at the difference artificial turf can make! We’ll have your yard looking like the Brighton Dam Azalea garden in no time.
Call Capitol Turf Pros at (240) 454-3794 or contact us online today to learn more about our synthetic pet turf installation services or if you’re ready for a consultation!