Artificial Turf for Pet Care Facilities in Maryland, DC & Northern VA
Looking for ways to improve your pet care facility? If you own a vet clinic, dog park, dog daycare center, or any other pet care facility, installing artificial grass for dogs in your Rockville, MD, business is a good way to make both aesthetic and functional improvements! By installing a pet area from Capitol Turf Pros, you can get the look of real grass with the minimal upkeep of synthetic turf.
Tried artificial turf for pets in the past but got tired of the smell? Good news! Our fake grass for dogs is quick-draining, easily cleaned with a hose, and incredibly durable — enough to combat digging, romping, and other dog habits.
Contact Us Now
Pet turf at your Washington, DC, business saves your real grass and helps keep your boarders clean! Contact us online or call (240) 454-3794 today to learn more!
Give Your Pets a Soft Place To Land
Capitol Turf Pros covers the fenced-in dog areas with high-quality artificial grass for dogs at your Rockville, MD, or surrounding area business. Our installation process begins with a 4-inch base of crushed stone. The turf goes over the stone and is tacked down to a board that we embed into the gravel base around the entire perimeter.
When it comes to creating a safe, healthy, low-maintenance, and attractive space for your pet care facility or veterinary clinic, look no further than our synthetic turf. Free of pesticides and chemical treatments, it allows you to maintain a lush, beautiful space without sacrificing the health of the dogs — or the lawn. Our pet turf for your Washington, DC, pet facility has many benefits, including:
- Little maintenance required – Our high-quality polypropylene turf is extremely easy to clean. Picking up after your dog or pet will be hassle-free.
- Resistance to moisture – Our synthetic turf drains rapidly after a rainstorm, leaving no mud or puddles. This allows your dog to run around and play without getting dirty (or tracking muddy paw prints into your house!).
- Safety and cleanliness – The synthetic turf we install is chemical-free and has an anti-microbial surface to prevent bacteria growth without harming you or your pet.
- Eco-friendly characteristics – With artificial turf, there’s no need for watering or fertilizing, making it an environmentally friendly solution for your yard or pet care center.
- Durability – Capitol Turf Pros installs one of the highest-quality synthetic turf products on the market. Our sand-filled, polypropylene turf will look good for years, even after a lot of wear and tear.
- Versatility – You can find our fake grass for dogs in a number of varieties, colors, and textures, to make sure it blends in with the rest of your lawn!
No matter what kind of pet care facility you own, synthetic turf can be extremely beneficial. Pet care can be difficult, but with our artificial turf, it’s simpler than ever. You’ll have a healthy environment your pet can enjoy and the complete peace of mind that your space will remain in pristine condition. No more dealing with torn-up grass and muddy messes!
To begin one of the best investments for your pet care facility, contact Capitol Turf Pros or call (240) 454-3794 to install artificial grass for dogs at your Rockville, MD, or surrounding area business!
Trust Capitol Turf Pros With Your Pet’s Comfort
If you own a veterinary clinic, dog park, pet hotel, dog daycare center, or another pet care facility in the Maryland, DC, or Northern Virginia area, Capitol Turf Pros can help. We’ll design and install synthetic turf that’s perfect for your pet area project.
Contact Us Now
Contact Capitol Turf Pros or call (240) 454-3794 today to learn more about our pet turf for your Washington, DC, or surrounding area pet care facility!
Frequently Asked Questions