Artificial Turf for Preschools in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and DC
Maintaining a safe, sanitary, and comfortable play area is essential to running a successful preschool. For your outdoor areas, no surface combines safety, cleanliness, and comfort like Capitol Turf Pros’ artificial turf. Unlike grass, our synthetic turf for preschools doesn’t need the huge investment of time and manpower to be maintained and won’t create mud after rain. As a matter of fact, our turf has an integrated draining system that helps it dry incredibly quickly.
If you are interested in a FREE consultation for your Washington, DC, Maryland, or Northern Virginia preschool, contact Capitol Turf Pros today.
Benefits of Synthetic Turf for Your Preschool
When you install artificial turf at your preschool, you’re guaranteed to have a surface that is:
- Comfortable – Our turf has a special heat block, so it will stay cooler than other surfaces in the sun. Also, with its soft, carpet-like feel, children won’t get hurt when running around and playing.
- Durable – Our turf is a long-term investment. When you install our synthetic grass, you won’t have to worry about wear-and-tear for about 15 – 20 years.
- Low-maintenance –Not only will our turf create an attractive, safe environment for your preschool, but it’s also extremely low-maintenance. When you install our turf, you’ll never have to worry about watering, mowing, trimming, or fertilizing.
- Sanitary – Perhaps most importantly, our turf has an antimicrobial surface that prevents bacteria buildup. Who doesn’t want to be at ease about sanitation while the kids are at play?
- Water-resistant – Artificial turf is moisture-resistant and dries extremely quickly after it rains, meaning no puddles or mud patches. Plus, since our turf dries so quickly, on rainy days you can get the kids outside much faster without having to worry about a mess, like you would with real grass. Don’t settle for slippery stone pebbles or slimy wood chips after it rains!
- Attractive – We are the experts at creating functional and aesthetically pleasing artificial turf environments. Because design options and limitless, we can customize your preschool’s synthetic turf to best meet your needs. Plus, we bet no one will be able to tell if your synthetic grass is real or fake without close inspection.
Preschool Turf Installation for Playgrounds in MD, DC & VA
Synthetic turf is less abrasive than pebbles or woodchips, both of which can cause cuts or scrapes, or become lodged in them. Additionally, according to the Public Playground Safety Handbook written by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), some woodchips have been treated in chromated copper arsenate, which is toxic. Finally, our high quality polypropylene turf is certified for up to a 12-foot critical head fall in compliance with CPSC guidelines.
If you’re in the Maryland, DC, or northern Virginia area and are interested installing turf for your preschool —either indoors or out— start with a FREE consultation today. Contact the synthetic turf installation experts at Capitol Turf Pros to get started.