Whether you’re already enjoying your own backyard putting green or are thinking about installing an off-leash dog park for your residents, there’s no denying that installing synthetic turf is the best decision you’ll make all year. With its soft, carpet-like feel, it’s perfect for playgrounds and landscaping, never needs maintenance, and keeps your lawn looking green and fresh year round.
Ready to install synthetic turf for your Maryland, Washington, DC, or Northern Virginia home or business? Contact the synthetic turf experts at Capitol Turf Pros for a quote on your project!
What Is Our Synthetic Turf Made Of?
Capitol Turf Pros uses one type of turf that is suitable for all your synthetic turf needs: polypropylene turf.
Because of its versatility and cost-effectiveness, polypropylene turf is a popular choice for both residential and commercial projects. It’s durable, safe, and looks just like the real thing.
You can use polypropylene turf almost anywhere where there is real grass. It’s made from fibers that are sewn in very thin layers into a rubber mat. When installed, several layers of sand are used to keep the turf in place and ensure it lasts for many years.
Benefits of Installing Synthetic Polypropylene Turf for Your DC, MD, or VA Home or Business
Polypropylene turf is much more durable and resistant to UV light than other turf materials. It won’t fade or dry out, making polypropylene turf your best bet if you’re looking for a manicured lawn without a lot of maintenance. Polypropylene is also one of the most unique turf materials—you can choose from different colors and grass blade lengths to customize the look and feel.
In addition to looking lush and beautiful all the time, synthetic turf offers additional benefits. Some advantages of installing polypropylene turf for your project include:
- Durability – synthetic turf lasts for 10 – 15 years, no matter how many times it gets rained and snowed on or played on by the kids or the dog!
- Low maintenance – You don’t have to do much to keep synthetic turf looking fantastic! If you have it on your patio or deck, a good sweeping should suffice.
- Customizability – synthetic turf can be made into any shape you want!
- Water resistance – synthetic turf dries extremely quickly, so even right after it rains, your kids (and dog!) can play outside without getting soaked. It also drains extremely well, thanks to small holes in the backing that let water drain into the subsoil.
- Hypoallergenic characteristics – if allergies cause your kids to sneeze, cough, and rub their eyes whenever they play outside, you’ll love artificial turf!
- Eco-friendly materials – choosing synthetic turf eliminates the need to water your lawn. Since the Washington, DC metro area gets frequent dry spells in the summer, you’ll do your community a favor by saving on water usage. Synthetic turf also doesn’t use chemicals and pesticides that could hurt the environment.
You can install synthetic turf in several different places, including:
- The lawn (your yard will be more attractive and pet-friendly)
- Playground or kids’ play area (it has soft padding and is hypoallergenic)
- Patio or deck (also great for pool areas, balconies, and decks)
- Backyard putting greens (it’s customizable, durable, and water-resistant)
- Apartment complexes, condos, or retirement communities
- Dog parks or pet daycare centers (it drains quickly and is washable and durable)
- Health clubs and preschools (it lasts 10 – 15 years with continuous usage)
- Pool areas (it’s water resistant and stays lush year-round)
- And more!
No matter where you install synthetic turf, it will enhance the appearance and functionality of your outdoor living area. Say goodbye to the dog tearing up your yard, mowing the lawn, and having to walk through soaking wet grass to get to your pool after it rains. When it comes to the advantages of synthetic polypropylene grass, that’s just the beginning!
Why Choose Capitol Turf Pros for Your Synthetic Turf Installation in MD, VA, or DC?
You have a lot of different options when it comes to installing synthetic turf, but if you’re in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, Capitol Turf Pros is the company to call! Our high quality polypropylene, sand-filled turf isn’t the only reason we stand out! We offer:
A variety of services – Capitol Turf Pros can install synthetic polypropylene turf for a wide range of applications, from golf greens and other residential uses to pet areas and playgrounds.
Licensed contractors – We are licensed by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission. Our MHIC license is 87579. Our VA Class A license is 2705 139090A and our DC license is 290493.
Endless design possibilities – You can create the perfect synthetic turf design to best meet your needs. We are the experts at building functional and aesthetically pleasing putting greens, synthetic playground turf, and artificial turf pet areas—so we’ll help you come up with the perfect layout.
Synthetic Polypropylene Turf Installation in MD, DC & VA
From initial planning to installation, Capitol Turf Pros will guide you every step of the way and make sure your project goes smoothly. When it comes to synthetic turf installation in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia, there’s only one name you need to know: Capitol Turf Pros!
Contact us today to learn more about synthetic turf and the significant difference it can make for you!