Residential Artificial Turf Installation in MD, DC & VA
Call Capitol Turf Pros at 240-454-3794!
Synthetic turf—or artificial grass—is a practical solution for a variety of residential applications. And if you’re in Maryland, DC, or Northern Virginia, Capitol Turf Pros is the company to call! We are a leader in synthetic turf installation for residential projects in the DC metropolitan area. Whatever your synthetic turf or artificial grass needs may be, Capitol Turf Pros are here to help!
Need a landscaping company in the Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia areas to help with your synthetic turf installation project? Call Capitol Turf Pros at 240-454-3794 or contact us online!
Synthetic Grass Installation & Design Services
Capitol Turf Pros provides the highest quality synthetic turf installation and design services for all types of residential turf needs. We offer any artificial grass configuration you could possibly need.
Our Artificial Turf Installation Services
Check out our wide variety of services and visit our online portfolio gallery:
- Putting greens – Want to practice your short game without leaving home or create a yard your kids can enjoy for years? With a synthetic turf putting green, this is entirely possible.
- Turf pet areas – For all you pet owners out there, you know how messy your dog can get, especially when it’s raining outside. With a low-maintenance synthetic turf pet area, all your problems are solved.
- Townhomes and apartments – Is your townhouse backyard all patio? Is it always in shadow, making growing grass extremely difficult? Whether you’re craving some green for your patio or want a soft place to rest your feet on your balcony, artificial grass is the way to go. Capitol Turf Pros has experience installing artificial grass on patios and balconies of all shapes and sizes, so contact us to get the green you never expected to have before.
- Playground turf – If you have a playground or play area in your backyard for your kids, artificial playground turf is a safe and sanitary option for your home—not to mention it looks nice even when it’s rainy and muddy.
- Under-deck turf – Artificial grass can turn the unusable area under your deck into a play area for the kids, a pet area, or even a place where you can relax and unwind.
- Landscaping – From your pool area to your driveway, artificial turf can let you get creative with your landscaping without being hindered by continuous lawn care.
- Other residential applications – Synthetic turf can be used for more than just putting greens, pet areas, and playgrounds. Artificial turf is also a great option for yard design, patios, decks, and flat roofing.
Ready to install artificial turf for your yard? Call 240-454-3794!
Our Residential Synthetic Turf Installation Services in MD, DC & VA
Whether for putting greens, pet areas, balconies, decks, or even a playground in the back yard, synthetic turf covers all of your landscaping needs. It limits mud, feels exactly like the real deal, and looks beautiful no matter the weather.
Capitol Turf Pros offers personalized residential artificial turf services. We will design and install synthetic turf that is customized for your yard. We use only high-quality polypropylene, sand-filled turf and will guide you through every step of the project, from the initial planning phase to final turf installation.
Ready to install synthetic turf at your home in Maryland, Washington, DC, or Northern Virginia? Call Capitol Turf Pros at 240-454-3794 or contact us online today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Benefits of Artificial Turf?
For one, synthetic turf is virtually maintenance-free! It will look great all the time, without any watering, mowing, fertilizing, weeding, etc. It’s also water-resistant, which makes for a safer, cleaner environment for both pets and children.
How Well Does Synthetic Turf Drain?
One of the best things about artificial turf is its superior draining abilities. There are small holes in the backing, which lets the water drain through to the subsoil. The subsoil comprises an absorbent material, typically crushed rubble or gravel. When it rains, the base can “store” extra water, and this water seeps slowly through to the integrated draining pipes underneath.
What Is Your Synthetic Turf Made Of?
Capitol Turf Pros uses sand-filled, polypropylene turf.