Backyard Putting Green Installation in DC, VA & MD
Install Outdoor Putting Green Turf in Washington, DC & Surrounding Areas
How’s your short game shaping up? If you had a backyard putting green turf to practice on, it would probably be a lot better! If you’ve been considering installing an artificial putting green in your backyard, what are you waiting for? Give us a call, and we’d love to chat with you about your vision or even answer any questions you may have about synthetic turf.
If you live in Maryland, Washington, DC, or Northern Virginia, we are your number one choice for backyard putting greens. Why? Because we’ve installed putting greens in every size, shape, and layout of yard in the DC metro area, and they all look spectacular.
Your golf game will never be the same when you have your backyard putting green installation done with Capitol Turf Pros! Call 240-454-3794 or contact Capitol Turf Pros online to start upping your game to a birdie status!
Backyard Putting Green Installation From Capitol Turf Pros
Here at Capitol Turf Pros, we specialize in building putting greens. We install USA-made nylon and sand-filled polypropylene turf putting greens that will play true, just like real bentgrass when hit into. In fact, our greens play truest of any synthetic form of putting green on the market!
We will design either an indoor or outdoor putting green to flow with the rest of your yard landscaping and ensure it looks as great as it feels to play on! Your synthetic putting green in Rockville, MD and the surrounding areas won’t just be functional—it will be a conversation point at all your neighborhood parties!
Whether you are trying to improve your short game or create a fun environment for the entire family, we make it easy with realistic, low-maintenance backyard putting greens and short game practice areas. For the total short game workout, bunkers and fringe areas can be installed to mimic a real golf course setting. Adding artificial grass putting greens to your Washington, DC area home has so many benefits, why wait to install it?
Contact Capitol Turf Pros online or call 240-454-3794 about your synthetic putting greens in Rockville, MD and the surrounding areas!
Why Use Synthetic Turf for Your Outdoor or Indoor Putting Green?
The benefits our synthetic outdoor or indoor putting greens offer are numerous. Artificial turf putting greens at your Washington, DC home will add visual appeal without it being obvious that you have fake grass in your backyard. Although they can work beautifully with an existing landscape or serve as a unique focal point, their appearance is just an added bonus!
The synthetic turf we install is:
- Fun for the whole family: Our backyard putting greens aren’t just for golf pros looking to improve their game—families love them! Pick up a few putters for the kids and watch them have fun for hours. Best of all, there are no mud or grass stains fighting you in the laundry room.
- Low-maintenance: Our synthetic backyard putting greens are extremely low-maintenance. In fact, they require virtually no care! Real grass is great, but with artificial grass, you never have to mow, fertilize, or deal with other maintenance issues.
- Durable: Your synthetic turf putting green will remain in top condition and look great for years. No matter how often you chip and putt, you can be sure your green will look as beautiful as the day it was installed.
- Water-resistant: Our synthetic turf is water-resistant and will dry quickly after it rains. With a backyard putting green from Capitol Turf Pros, you can get right back outside after that rainstorm and practice your short game!
- Environmentally friendly: If you want to stay as “green” as possible (these days, many homeowners do!), we’ve got good news. Our backyard putting greens are eco-friendly—no watering, mowing, or fertilizing required.
- Customizable: However you want your green to look, Capitol Turf Pros can help. We can design and install synthetic putting greens custom-tailored to fit any yard. During the initial consultation, we’ll be able to tell you what we can do.
- Convenient: Think about it this way—currently, you probably drive to the range when you want to play golf. Whether you drop off the kids at the driving range during the summer, like to practice your short game after work in the evening, or enjoy golfing with the family, a synthetic backyard putting green will make your life a lot easier. You’ll be able to chip and putt without leaving your yard—doesn’t get better than that!
Learn more about backyard putting green installations in Washington, DC and the surrounding areas. Give Capitol Turf Pros a call at 240-454-3794 to schedule an estimate or get more information.
Frequently Asked Questions About Backyard Synthetic Putting Greens
We understand that you may have a lot of questions about installing a backyard putting green into your home. Here are some answers to some frequently asked ones:
How Much Does It Cost to Install a Putting Green in Your Backyard?
The cost depends on many factors, such as the square feet of the putting green, design, materials, and installation of the putting green. If you are interested in adding a putting green into your landscaping and want a quote, contact us today.
How Long Does It Take to Build a Backyard Putting Green?
It depends on the accessibility of the site to equipment and the availability of materials. In some locations, our crew may have to use wheelbarrows and small equipment, which would take longer to transfer materials back and forth. Contact our team to learn more about the building process for a backyard putting green.
How Will My Putting Green Compare to a Golf Course’s?
For one thing, you won’t have to spend any time watering or mowing your backyard putting green if it’s made of artificial grass—and that means more time to refine your game! And because there’s no mud on synthetic turf, you can get out there in virtually any weather. But how does it play? Well, this isn’t your father’s artificial grass; these days, synthetic turf is designed for golf, with styles appropriate for putting or chipping. Choose from a variety of infill materials for a choice in stability, and add a hill or valley for an extra challenge.
Does a Putting Green Add Value to a Home?
Putting greens are a great way to add to your landscaping and the overall value of your home.
How Do I Winterize My Backyard Putting Green?
With artificial turf, you do not have to worry about winterizing your putting green.
Synthetic Putting Green Installation in MD, DC & VA
If you live in the Maryland, DC, and Virginia area, Capitol Turf Pros is your single source solution for your backyard putting green needs. From initial planning to design to final installation, we will ensure your project gets completed on time, on budget, and to your complete satisfaction.
Contact our artificial turf installers to get started on your backyard putting green installation in Washington, DC or the surrounding areas.