How attractive is your lawn? Your front and back yard should complement the beauty of your home, not take away from it. If you want to transform your lawn from ordinary to extraordinary, you need to invest in a synthetic turf installation for your home! Extremely low-maintenance, durable, and attractive, artificial grass can add to your yard without all the painstaking, time-consuming maintenance regular landscaping for real grass requires.
If you live in Maryland, Washington, DC, or Northern Virginia, Capitol Turf Pros is a one-stop shop for all your residential synthetic turf installation needs. Contact us online or call (240) 454-3794 to get started on your dream lawn today!
What Are the Uses for Artificial Grass?
Synthetic turf is a great addition to many different parts of your outdoor living space. It is great for:
- Lawns – After installing artificial turf, your lawn will always look green and lush. Because of its soft, carpet-like surface, you can walk around barefoot comfortably—something you can’t do on the prickly brown grass that dominates most MD, DC, and VA yards come August and September. Plus, it eliminates yard maintenance such as mowing, weeding, fertilizing, watering, etc.
- Patios, decks, and balconies – Have you ever walked barefoot across hot concrete? It’s not fun. That’s one of the reasons thousands of residents in the Washington, DC, area have installed artificial turf on their patios. No matter what your patio, deck, or balcony looks like, synthetic turf can enhance it. Not only will vibrant green turf make lounging around more comfortable, but it will also look much better in comparison to traditional concrete, wood, or brick—especially when it’s raining or extremely hot!
- Flat roofing – If you live in a city and want to make the best use of your rooftop terrace for entertaining friends or just watching the sunset, synthetic turf is a great choice for you. As a durable and comfortable option, rooftop turf will spruce up your terrace and make you want to stay outside year-round.
- Pool areas – Have a pool in your backyard? Installing synthetic turf for poolside areas is ideal because it is water-resistant. This eliminates the risk of slipping and falling, making turf a great option if you have young kids. Tired of the ground around your pool becoming a swamp of churned-up mud? Installing artificial turf is your answer.
- Pet areas – To keep you and your pup happy, Capitol Turf Pros can install synthetic turf for a designated pet area at your home. Made from quick-draining material that’s easy to clean, our artificial grass gives your dog a comfortable space to roam while keeping your yard clean and simple to maintain.
- Specialty sports – From badminton to volleyball, you can enjoy all of your favorite backyard sports by installing synthetic turf. Whether you want to make your kids’ playground even safer for them or you want to practice your golf skills, artificial turf gives you the ability to make your home the ultimate sports destination.
- And more!
Benefits of Artificial Grass for Your Home
No matter where you want to install residential synthetic turf, you’ll get to enjoy the many benefits it offers. Artificial grass installed by Capitol Turf Pros is:
- Environmentally friendly
- Pet-friendly (comfortable for them and resistant to wear and tear for you)
- Resistant to water
- Resistant to heat (reducing heat absorption by more than 15 degrees)
Residential Synthetic Turf Installation in MD, DC & VA
Whatever look you want for your backyard, Capitol Turf Pros can help you achieve it! We can enhance your outdoor living space to suit you and your family’s needs, whether you entertain a lot and want a beautiful yard or simply enjoy relaxing out on your deck. Our turf installation experts will handle each step of the process to make it as easy and stress-free as possible.
Call us at (240) 454-3794 or contact us online today to learn more about our residential turf installation services and schedule a consultation!